Friday, April 24, 2009

SPRING FEVER!!!


YAY! I'm so so so SO happy it's finally spring! It seems like winter lasted forever this year. There were little teases of spring but then it would randomly snow and completely depress me lol. But now it's here to stay! Or it better be or I will become insane. Aaaanyways... I decided to take a springy picture of my blogAnd this is a beautiful picture of a tree that I took outside my apartments on the way to work! I also tried to take a cute pic of charlie smelling a flower but noo......charlie had to be deathly afraid of the flower! HAHA So I know I look fugly in this pic but this is the cute pic I got of charlie and a flower
Ha! He is so afraid. Lol. But that's about all I wanted to say....I'm just soooo glad it's springy!

3 comments:

  1. ha, you're such a nerd. just like mam. you blog too much, it's getting to your head. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. danielle. i will NOT come over sunday. i mean i'd love to but i'm busy. me and pap are going to meet queensryche or something weird like that and after that i might be going to a show at kilby. you should go i think you'd LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. it's andrew and his friend. i'll send you a link to his friends music i bet you'll like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scuz me Jordan Im a nerd??? Lol, who ME ?? haha..love your pics Dano, sad that charlie is afraid of tulips LMBO, Mom

    p.s. did you say fugly? hehe

    ReplyDelete