Sunday, April 19, 2009

Foods!

I have been getting recipes off my mommys blog Chubba Girl, and I made some yummy foods! This is the delicious Hamburger Soup. I really loved it but my carrots werent soft enough so next time I think it would be delish if i put it in a crock pot!!!
Yummy Yummy!!! I also made the chicken enchiladas, but I added twice the Jalapenos cuz Beau loves his spicy! They really were delicious. Mmmmm. . . .
Before the baking.......^
After.....In this pic an enchilada is missing cuz we couldnt wait to scarf them up!! :D Thank you mom for the recipes!

5 comments:

  1. That soup looks good, I will have to get the recipe! I hope you don't care if I read your blog. I really want to try the books you are reading, next time I see you, you will have to tell me more about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that your trying my recipes YAYYY... I LOVE the hamburger soup too, I added in frozen so they were already soft and just needed to heat :D We just made lasagna, now you need to try one :D Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you take off the part about how beau loved it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol cuz it was too long, and there were too many little dots..... But he really did love it!

    ReplyDelete