Friday, January 2, 2009

Woohoo!

I am now officially 21 years old! I went to wendover for my birthday. It was tons of fun and we even brought Charlie with us. This is how we got him into the hotel.
Yup he's in my purse. He didn't love that, but he did love the hotel room. He ran around all day long! Wendover was really fun. We didn't really win any money :( but it was fun anyway. Hmmm.....not much else to talk about right now so I'll just finish off with a picture of Charlie in his new jacket. Tee hee!

2 comments:

  1. Did Charlie piddle all over the floor of the hotel? I bet the lil guy did! Did you lose money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw he's so cute. sounds like lots of fun. i texted you and said happy birthday but i guess you didn't get it. i got my phone taken away though. hope you had a great birthday happy 21st.

    ReplyDelete