Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sooo....

Not too much going on lately, just enjoying my days off. I get to start being a waitress at my job now that I'm 21 which rocks cuz I'll make way more money, but other than that....nothing new. Charlie decided he can bark now, he barks at the door, and at my roommates, and he barked like 7 times at the alarm clock the other day. It is super cute. But I hope he doesn''t turn into one of those annoying yapper dogs that bark at everything. I really can't see that happening. He is just the cutest thing ever. Anyway, nothing else exciting to write! So...... bye! :D

1 comment:

  1. Don't you see? He has become that! If he barks at the door and alarm clocks he will be one!! You have to do something about it! I better write about silly Rosa today for sure.

    ReplyDelete