Monday, December 22, 2008

Ugh Christmas...

I do this every year. I am still not done with Christmas shopping. Now I am worried I won't get it done, because I literally have like 2 days to do it. Horrible right? I am such a procrastinator. I really hope I can get it done, except, you know, I don't even know what to get some people. Christmas shopping is frustrating. But I sure love Christmas. At least I got my Christmas present early.
Charlie was pretty pissed about the bow on his head, but look how happy Beau looks! Laughing with glee, as was I. Charlie just doesn't like girly stuff I guess. He doesn't like the sweaters I crochet for him either. Little poop. Ah well, off to bed with me.

4 comments:

  1. I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit, as I liked your writings.

    If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an interesting one.

    And yes, If you wish to send flowers to your beloved, then do it through my sites.

    Naval Langa
    http://navallanga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. quit yer picking on Charlie hehe..that bow is almost weighing him down.. cracking up at how much of a kick Beau got out of it hehe, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha beau does look quite pleased with himself. that is so funny i didn't even notice how funny he thinks he is. charlie is the most precious thing i've ever held.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that creeper status above above you don't know. get outta here hahahhahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete