Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas bells are ringing!

Ah Christmas. I love it. It is my second favorite holiday. Its just that feeling you get, no matter how old you get there is a certain magic about this time of year. The same way you can smell when it is fall, or the fun you have carving pumpkins. Its just always there. I also love decorating the Christmas tree and how pretty it looks with all the presents underneath.
I love my tree because my parents gave it to me, and it's the same tree we had for years. I love decorating it with my pretty ornaments. It doesn't have a topper right now, but that is because I really would like a moon to go on top. It's different than the traditional tree but that's what I want. I think I'll have to make it myself. I want a pretty silver crescent moon to go on top of my tree. It will go beautifully with my ornaments.
I got most of my christmas shopping done today, still have a little to do, but it's not very stressful now that most of it is taken care of. I sure hope everyone loves their gifts. Tomorrow I will go shopping with Ema, who I haven't seen in SUCH a long time. And it will be loads of fun. I get to see her pregnant belly! awww! I really can't believe it's Christmas again. This year went by SO fast. Maybe because I'm getting old. But it doesn't matter because I am happy. :D

1 comment:

  1. Danielle! Hi! I miss you too, so much!
    I hope you girls didn't try to come down today, the snow is so bad, I hope you wait until the roads are better. Steve, Tay & Kar are going to Canada in 2 days, but they will be back on December 30th, so when they come back I am going to try to get Grandma Robyn and Mike, Dave, you, Marissa and Jordan to come down. I wish your mom would come too. As soon as we start to make a plan I will let you know. I hope you & Marissa will bring your boyfriends too, I haven't met either one yet.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete