Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heya!

Hi guys! Haven't posted in a while but whatev. Lately I've been getting obsessed with fun things like makeup and nails! Ok well I've been watching videos on youtube about them. Lol. The other day i went to sallys and bought a makeup brush, which I love! It's much easier. And I bought some things for my nails! Some little nail polishes with real thin brushes so I can make designs, and some little sparkly stars and even little dried flowers I can put on my nails! So I'm gonna post a picture of my VERY first attempt at doing my own design on my nails! :D didn't turn out too bad imo :DSorry for the terrible camera phone pics! :D

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME DANIELLE!! Hey I just got plain clear nails without white tip and I think they look good but do you wanna try to put a cool design? If you want I'm down lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks puurty :D hey hope your lasagna turns out YUMMY let me know how it goes. Love ya, Mom

    p.s did you hear that Michael Jackson died? Freaky

    ReplyDelete